Prioritizing growth and resilience through Fintech
Cutting edge, ambitious financial technology companies and related deals are leading growth in the digital economic environment. All companies, consumers, investors and professionals will take part in the changes that will affect the composition and structure of the global economy.
Investment banking tailored to Fintech
- The leading Parisian M&A boutique specialized in Fintech, Insurtech and Regtech.
- A team of 12+ investment bankers tapped into the emerging technology sphere.
- An extensive network of relationships with European banks, insurance companies, asset managers, mutual institutions, private equity firms and regulators.
- Distinguished as an independent French boutique with profound experience in the specifics of bank, insurance and asset management transactions.
- Investment bankers with first-rate deal-making experience garnered at renowned investment banks.
- Helping Fintech entrepreneurs to raise capital and/or exit with top-notch investors or buyers.
- Advising incumbents to identify the best opportunities in the global Fintech ecosystem.
Selected Fintech deals
Minority disposal of Particeep to Sopra Steria and Truffle Capital
Sale of Koalaboox to Cegid
Score & Secure Payment fundraising by Cegedim
Capital increase of Pref-X from Euroclear
Acquisition by Magnolia
Venture loan transaction
Koalaboox Series A funding round
International partnership with ComfortDelGro
The fintech universe
A universe of innovative companies led by visionary tech entrepreneurs who are disrupting financial services through groundbreaking tech .
Robo-advisor, savings, alternative finance
SME lending, alternative lending, scoring tools
Cybersecurity, legaltech, blockchain
Neo-insurance, claims management, digital BtoB and BtoC brokers, connected insurance
Bank as a Service, aggregators, SME banking
Trade finance, cash management tools, data management tools
Tech for finance
Open banking platforms, APIs, neo-core systems, artificial intelligence
Risk management, KYC/KYB solutions, compliance, reporting
Money transfer, FX, Alternative payment solutions, BtoB payment
Fintech deals evolution
How to create Fintech opportunities in 2020’s uncertain landscape?
After years of exponential growth in fundraising and Fintech’s M&A’s transactions, the Covid-19 health crisis has shaken up the established order. 2020 will be an unusual year. Difficulties will certainly arise, but it can also be a year of opportunities for agile, leading players. In this exceptional context, more than ever, Fintech entrepreneurs and incumbents need experienced investment bankers to guide them and emerge stronger to face the post-crisis Fintech ecosystem.
Captained by award winning experts
Stéphane and Adrien bring their deep experience from AEC Fintech, the leading Parisian M&A boutique specialized in Fintech, Insurtech and Regtech that they founded, to the forefront of Gimar & Co’s financial services leadership. Their extensive network of relationships across European banks, insurance companies, mutual institutions, private equity firms and their advisors is a gateway to our boutique’s and your venture’s future success.
MergerMarket’s League Table
LEADER OF INSURANCE LEAGUE TABLE IN FRANCE 2009/2016 (*)
(*) Criterias: Ranking by volume
and by individuals
2018 Leaders League ranking
EXCELLENT” RATING IN 2016, 2017 & 2018 FIG* TOP INVESTMENT BANKS IN FRANCE
*Financial Institutions Group
2018 M&A Awards Winner
BEST FINTECH M&A BOUTIQUE 2018-FRANCE